MesoBotox, or Botox Mesotherapy, is a combination therapy that joins Botox (Botulinum Toxin) and Kybella (Deoxycholic Acid) injections in order to achieve a sleeker V-line shaping of the lower face. First, utilizing Botox to reduce Masseter hypertrophy, which is a condition that contributes to posterior jawline prominence, and second, using Kybella to dissolve any anterior lower cheek fat. Thus, reducing any anterior jawline prominence. Together, creates a defined V-line shape in the face.
If you're ready to find out more about MesoBotox and how to achieve the perfect V shaped face, it's the perfect time to schedule a consultation with Dr. Wang at our plastic surgery offices, serving Pasadena and Arcadia in the San Gabriel Valley, or Upland and Riverside in the Inland Empire. You can request a consultation online or call Wang Plastic Surgery at (888) 360-6688 today to schedule your appointment.
Now is a great time to schedule a Kybella™ consultation or a double chin reduction consultation with Dr. Wang at our plastic surgery offices, serving Southern California including Pasadena, Arcadia and the Inland Empire. You can request a consultation online or call Wang Plastic Surgery at (888) 360-6688 today to schedule your appointment.
- Without going under the knife, it is a non-invasive treatment that does not require incision into the face or the removal of tissue. Therefore, leaving zero scars and resulting in a well-defined chin and slimmer face shape.
- There is no downtime and requires only 1 treatment of botox and 2-4 treatments of Kybella.
How does it work:
- Botox for Jaw Reduction
- is a specialized technique to reduce the width of the jawline, changing an overly square jawline to a more attractive oval or heart shaped face.
- in some patients, the masseter muscle, a chewing muscle, is enlarged, creating extra facial width.
- Botox selectively weakens this muscle over time leading to an overall reduction in the size of this muscle.
- Kybella for Lower Cheek Fat
- is a synthetic form of Deoxycholic acid, which is a natural occurring molecule made in our body that destroys fat.
- using a series of small injections per treatment, Kybella “spot” treats the area of fat by melting away the fat cells, thus tightening tissue in the injected area.
If you'd like to reduce cheek fat and achieve a V-line shaping for your lower cheek, jawline, chin in Pasadena, La Cañada Flintridge, San Marino, Arcadia, in Los Angeles and San Gabriel Valley, please contact Wang Plastic Surgery Pasadena Office. Wang Plastic Surgery Upland also receives MesoBotox patients from Claremont, Rancho Cucamonga, Montclair, Riverside, and Chino in the San Bernardino County. Request a consultation online or call us at (888) 360-6688 today to schedule your appointment.
Disclaimer: Please be advised that the MesoBotox combination is an off label use of both medications, however is a less invasive new treatment to achieve the perfect V-line shape of the face without surgery and downtime.