As we age, our skin inevitably loses its youthful appearance as the production of natural dermal volumizers and moisturizers such as hyaluronic acid (HA) diminish, leaving lines and wrinkles where our skin was once youthful, even and radiant.
BELOTERO BALANCE® Dermal Filler is made of Hyaluronic Acid or HA, the same natural volumizing and moisturizing component of your skin, HA has the capacity to bind water, making it an ideal dermal filler, as it binds with the skin's own water to plump wrinkles and folds.
Belotero is specially designed to integrate into your tissue to provide subtle and even results without disrupting the natural contours of your face, so you can be confident that no one will ever know how you manage to look so refreshed and confident.
Belotero Can be Used to Treat the Following Areas:
- Frown lines between your eyebrows.
- Periorbital lines, also known as "crow's feet
- Bridge of the nose
- Cheekbones, to regain the fullness of a youthful face
- Nasolabial folds, for the lines from the nose to the corner of the mouth, also known as laugh lines
- Perioral lines, sometimes called smoker's lines
- Vermillion border, the border of your lips diminishes as you age causing that annoying lipstick 'bleed'
- Vertical lip lines, thin lines that appear above the lip line
- Marionette lines, lines from the corners of your mouth to your jaw
- Backs of hands & décolletage, to bring back the youthful suppleness
How long do Belotero treatments take?
Belotero treatments can generally take between 20 to 30 minutes, depending on the number of injections required.
What can I expect after my Belotero treatment?
We take precautionary measures to avoid any adverse side effects after treatment. However, some people might experience minor pain, redness, bruising, bleeding, itching, or swelling at the injection site. Small bumps under the skin may slowly develop near the treated area, which can disappear on their own. Results typically appear slowly over the course of several weeks and last up to 6 months or longer.
How long before I can return to normal activity?
There is no downtime associated with Belotero. You should be able to resume your daily routine immediately. The information about Belotero Balance® is provided for Pasadena and Inland Empire residents considering cosmetic surgery courtesy of Dr. Stewart Wang, board-certified plastic surgeon.